THE TRAVELING CARROT RAW VEGAN FOOD TRUCK
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. CANCELLATION POLICY: Case by case basis. In some cases refunds are not allowed (if Chef Renee has already made your order and pickup or delivery is imminent). .
Credits due to cancellation of meals may be transferred or gifted.
2. FOR DELIVERIES: Chef Renee will send a DROPOFF text when the meals are at the specified drop-off location. It is the Client's responsibility to reply with a RECEIVED TEXT within 15 minutes. Texts after 15 minutes will result in the meal not being replaced. Chef Renee is not responsible for meals stolen from the drop-off point.
3. All orders for PICKUP must be picked up on the selected delivery date during the posted available pickup times. For safety reasons, Chef Renee does NOT open the food truck if the weather is not favorable. If this is the case, Chef Renee will contact the Client to arrange to meet to pickup of their meals once the weather is o.k.
4. Chef Renee is NOT a medical doctor and offers no medical advice.
5. Chef Renee is NOT responsible for allergic reactions to any meal as a complete listing of ingredients is provided on the order page. Please click the photo to view the ingredients. If you have any questions regarding ingredients, please contact Chef Renee at (281) 433-5928. Chef Renee is completely dedicated to preventing cross contamination.
6. If you are having meals delivered, the delivery driver will leave your meals at your front door unless otherwise specified via email or a note on your receipt. No signature will be required at the time of drop-off.
7. Chef Renee will NOT be responsible for missed deliveries due to client error.
8. All meals sold on www.TheTravelingCarrot.com is sold as is, without any warranties.
9. WARNING: CHEF RENEE'S PRODUCTS HAVE NOT BEEN PASTEURIZED. SOME MEALS ARE SOAKED AND/OR SPROUTED. SELECTED MEALS MADE FROM SOAKED AND SPROUTED WHEAT BERRIES MAY CONTAIN HARMFUL BACTERIA THAT CAN CAUSE ILLNESS IN CHILDREN, THE ELDERLY, AND PERSONS WITH WEAKENED IMMUNE SYSTEMS. SMOOTHIES NEED TO BE CONSUMED THE SAME DAY AS ORDERED.
11. Chef Renee will NOT be responsibility for Client error including but is not limited to, providing an incorrect or incomplete address, providing an incorrect or incomplete phone number, not receiving the meals from Client's doorstep upon arrival, (delivery times are posted above on the website: www.TheTravelingCarrot.Com), not returning her call or text upon receipt of food, for delivery rescheduling and/or the existence of unsafe premises and/or circumstances at the address provided at the original time of delivery.